Friday, March 20, 2009

2009 Jewelry Trends


What is popular in the jewelry world these days? Well, bangle bracelets, big link necklaces, layered and multi-chain necklaces, Turquoise and anything goes for earrings. You can mix up metals and other materials. Also, the ethnic/tribal look is still popular.


The current jewelry fashion is for each piece to make a statement. Whether you choose a necklace, bracelet or ring think big is better!
You can never go wrong with pearls! The picture above is a necklace that I designed and created using Swarovski glass pearls. They are a beautiful chocolate brown. The chain is heavy in look but light in weight. I have it on my website at www.doublesjewelry.artfire.com. I made simple brown pearl earrings to go with it.
Have you ever found the perfect outfit but not been able to find the right jewelry to go with it? I know I have in the past. Well, I love to do custom work. You can send me a picture and I can make just the right thing for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment